ECO Online is our Ofgem approved ECO scoring software which allows you to generate cost and carbon ECO scores from an RdSAP dataset. Providing quick and accurate results, it generates calculations to a standard suitable for submission to energy companies in their monthly reporting to Ofgem. It is also suitable for ECO predictions.
ECO Online is designed for:
- Energy companies
- Domestic Energy Assessors
- Housing Associations
- Local authorities
Features and benefits:
- Calculate ECO scores to a standard approved by Ofgem
- Save time over manual ECO scoring and produce more accurate results
- No need to know complex Ofgem rules - you only need the details of the improvements
- Easily retrieve data for quality assurance if required
- Works with any pre-improvement RdSAP dataset irrespective of accreditation body, provided it is supplied in lodgement format (LIG)
- Available via an online user interface, web service or batch process
- Supported by NES experts who have been instrumental in clarifying and redefining Ofgem rules
To learn more and set up a free trial, call 01908 442244.
Click on a thumbnail to see more.
ECO Optimiser calculates the score for all the possible combinations of measures and compares their scores to display the order that maximises the results. The order of measures, which can give the maximum ECO score, can be different for different properties.
The ECO Optimiser helps you to maximise income at various stages:
- The project planning stage when you can influence the order in which measures are installed
- When multiple measures have been installed on the same day and you have total control over the order in which the measures are scored
- When multiple measures being scored are reported as having the same date of completion.
ECO Optimiser is an add-on to ECO Online but use of this is included in your normal transaction rate.
For more information including transaction rates or to begin using NES ECO Online, email us at email@example.com or call us on 01908 442244.
For a downloadable information sheet, click here.
For a downloadable brochure, click here.
You can read more about Ofgem approval here.